|Product Name||Kitchen Rotating Trolley|
|Product Weight||8 kg|
|Product’s Special Feature||Portable, Waterproof|
About Product: Modular Kitchen Trolley with Wheels
- A wonderful option for your rotating kitchen rack shelf, kitchen trolly, microwave stand, baker’s rack, spice rack organiser, vegetable rack, and kitchen workstation shelf, the multipurpose kitchen revolving storage rack It is ideal for use as a kitchen storage trolley or as a vegetable basket for a modular kitchen trolley.
- Strong and stable The kitchen fruit and vegetable rack is composed of high-quality metal that is corrosion-resistant, waterproof, and rust-proof and sturdy for long-term dependability. onion stand and vegetable cart for the kitchen at home. kitchen onion storage container and trolley organiser!
- The metal trolley rotating kitchen trolley turns freely 360° with vegetable stored stand universal rollers at bathroom storage, enabling the cart to move around freely, turn easily, and stop in tight spaces. Simply wipe it down with a moist towel to clean. The fourth generation rotating kitchen rack veggies stand for kitchen onion stand is now available.
- Vegetable stands on rolling carts with many baskets offer enough room for everyday storage. Totally encircling the guardrail, 5 layer storage organiser rack veggies and onion baskets for storage, encrypted wire mesh ventilation basket allowing airflow to keep fruits and vegetables fresh. Use as a refrigerator side storage rack, a bathroom storage rack, or an onion and potato stand for a kitchen storage rack.
- Fruit stand for kitchen on multifunctional rotating kitchen cart Put the lovely and easily useful sitting room there. Fruit, storage for potatoes and onions, and snacks are conveniently located. Put the bathroom in a tidy state so you won’t need to clean it. Set up the kitchen with a vegetable trolley so you can easily prepare healthy food.
Can I get a customized size of this product?
Can I get a 4 layered rack? Also, are all the baskets rotating?
Yes, you can get the 4 layered racks. But out of 4, only 3 are rotating. The last one is fixed.
What is the return or exchange policy?
The base is not air circulated so fruits and vegetables can be kept in cold weather?
What's your reaction?